Biochar production equipment, like Beston Machinery’s coconut shell charcoal making machine, can be used to convert various biomass waste into profitable end products using carbonization and pyrolysis technologies. While biomass waste fails to pose around an issue for your natural environment as non-biodegradable waste materials like rubber and plastics, it still must be processed by waste processing facilities – a carbonization machine and turn it into profitable commodities.
Beston Machinery Coconut Shell BioChar Machine
The positive aspect of coconut shell charcoal making machines from Beston is because they utilize “One Fire Two-Stage” double cylinder designs to ensure heat from carbonization reactors is reutilized for your raw material drying process. One of the manufacturer’s most in-demand machine models will be the BST-30. This model posseses an hourly feeding capacity of three tons and utilizes a continuous working method. To set this into perspective, the appliance can theoretically be employed to convert 72 a lot of coconut shell waste into valuable commodities each day.
The BST-30′s continuous carbonization furnace could be heated from a wide array of fuel sources including biomass, LPG, diesel, coal, gas, charcoal, wood, etc. The whole power requirement is 72 kW/h and yes it employs a recycling water cooling design. Besides processing coconut shells, other sorts of biomass waste the BST-30 machine can carbonize include bamboo, sawdust, straw, palm shells, etc.
Requirements For Converting Coconut Shells Into BioChar
• The moisture content of raw materials needs to be below 50% to guarantee charcoal output having a high carbon percentage. Note: Charcoal with a carbon percentage exceeding 95% is much more profitable mainly because it has higher thermal value and produces less smoke when burnt.
• Coconut shells has to be crushed into pieces below 20mm long.
• Use of high kilo calorie fuel to heat the reactor to required temperatures.
• The combustible gas output ought to be recycled through the plant to refuel the reactor and minimize running costs.
• The coconut shell charcoal making plant designed by Kingtiger need to have advanced dedusting systems to guarantee emissions meet EU standards.
Coconut Shell Charcoal Applications
Coconut shell charcoal can be a profitable commodity because it has an array of applications. You can use it being an industrial fuel source or fuel outdoor barbeque grills. It may be milled into charcoal powder for exportation to the global market. Coconut shell charcoal can also be further process into active carbon. Active carbon is really a sought-after material through the wastewater recycling industry. Biochar is additionally just the thing for improving soil drainage properties or like a biological carbon fertilizer. It can be used to improve crop yields from the agriculture industry tenfold.
Biochar Production Equipment
Along with investing in charcoal production machinery, other pieces of equipment that biomass waste processing facilities may want to spend money on include shredders, crushers, millers, grinders, spray towers, de-dusting systems, plus much more. There are numerous pieces of machinery that can produce a biomass waste to bio charcoal production line more effective. Make sure to have a look at additional biochar production equipment available for purchase online.